Microprocessor controlled DTW Carbon Monoxide Detector is intended for continuous monitoring of carbon monoxide concentration in rooms potentially exposed to carbon monoxide emissions. The detector periodically measures the concentration of carbon monoxide in the surrounding air. If the precisely defined threshold values are exceeded, a visual alarm is activated and ventilation control output is enabled.
– garages and underground parking lots
– production shop floors exposed to carbon monoxide emission during technological processes
– boiler rooms fired with solid, liquid and gaseous fuels
– monolithic construction: gas sensor, power supply and control circuits in single enclosure;
– two independent alarm thresholds factory- or custom calibrated.